- Top 10”, bottom 6” x 4 ½”, height 5 ½”
- Imported pebbled Italian leather
- Gold toned metal accents
- Top zipper for easy access
- Large opening for finding items
- Spacious room for toiletries or make-up
- Interior pocket for organizing
- Easy wipe clean lining
All items are constructed of the finest Italian leather that is tanned with vegetable oil using centuries old tanning methods. Manmade chemicals were not used so the process takes longer, and it protects the environment. The hides are taken only after all parts of the cow have been used so there isn’t any waste. Plus, leather is 100% biodegradable. We use a coated cotton for our lining, and we keep our use of metals to a minimum using leather whenever possible. We are committed to bringing you sustainable luxury that is easy on the environment.
- Make sure to remove all items from your handbag.
- Once empty, turn your handbag upside-down and shake it out to let any crumbs/debris fall out.
- Start by inspecting the weaving and lining.
- Do you have a Straw Bag? Be sure to check if there are any crumbs/debris wedged in between the straw. If so, use a dry toothbrush and gently brush any crumbs away. You can use a bit of cold water on the brush, when needed.
- Once you have inspected the weaving and lining, it’s time to clean the surface of your bag and remove any dirt.
- Lightly moisten a clean cotton cloth with cold water.
- Wipe your handbag in a soft circular motion starting from the top of the bag to the bottom. Use a couple of drops mild detergent mixed with water if needed. Wipe gently and do not rub.
- Remember for Straw Bags: Do not soak the straw as that will possibly cause a color change.
- Treat the leather with a damp clean cloth and again, use care not to rub away the finish.
- Use a dry cotton cloth and gently wipe the water/dirt away.
- If you are storing your handbag in the closet or in a box, put them in a dust bag. This will protect your bag from dust and mold.
- Let your handbag out of storage every 2-3 months to let them breathe.
- Store the handbag with paper stuffed inside to hold its shape and lay it on its side in the dust bag.
- When you use your bag, make sure to put any liquids or powders (like makeup) in a separate small pouch inside, to avoid any spills and increase the longevity of your bag.
We, Swatzell + Heilig, are committed to original luxury accessory designs produced using superior products sourced from around the world. Fair and ethical values are central to our products, many of which are made in America. Style, elegance, durability, and functionality are guaranteed.